Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas


We had a blessed Christmas and hope you did as well!
Stephen & I had about 5 days of just us time and it was real nice… knowing next year (okay, within 2-3 weeks) it is going to be all about Baby Lasseigne. We did not do anything real exciting… well I take that back, we played with our new Wii a lot. Here are a few pictures!




JT opening his stocking.




Yea! My diaper bag!! I LOVE IT!!




Stephen sportin' his own "manly" diaper bag.




Stephen wanted his own diaper bag... so JT listened and got him one for Christmas. Also, Santa brought us our travel system and an extra base. Stephen installed the bases and mirrors and we are set. Next step is to find somewhere we can go to get them checked that they are installed properly.



Stephen assembling the stroller.
Stephen showing off the stroller (and my diaper bag attached)!


I do have to brag on him for a minute..... he gets MAJOR brownie points for this. I decide on a whim... like most pregnant women, right?... that I wanted to go to Silks-A-Bloom for their 50% Christmas sale the day after Christmas. I had an idea of how much of a mad house it could be and tried to prepare him. Stephen jumped right in there, grabbed boxes and stood in line with me for over an hour to check out. I could not believe how cool he was about the whole thing... mind you lots of people were highly impressed that he was out in this mess helping me. I was so proud and can not wait to put up all of my goodies next year... especially when Baby L will get to enjoy them too. THANK YOU AGAIN HONEY!!! YOU ROCK!











0 comments: