Wednesday, December 10, 2008

33 weeks - starting to get uncomfortable

I think I have ventured in to the physically uncomfortable portion of pregnancy. Here are a few of the issues:
- Usually by the end of the day my ribs are sore from slouching... she is teaching me a thing or to a/b my posture while at my desk.
- Shall we talk about my swollen foot? It is only my bum foot that swells really bad. I think I am going to just have to shift to tennis shoes only and work will have to get over it... and so will my wardrobe.
- No more regular size meals. If I eat like a normal human being I feel sick afterward, so it is short frequent meals all day.
- It's official, I have reached the "I feel like a cow" part of pregnancy.

Overall we are doing good and I know these are issues everyone deals with, which makes them a little more bearable.

At my 32 week doc appointment she said that ultrasound reported that she was measuring a tiny bit smaller than average. However, she is not real worried about it because I was such a small baby. She is still breach, so we are hoping she will flip in the next couple of weeks. She is moving around frequently and it is getting to where you can see my whole abdomen warp at times. Wierd but amazing.

Over the weekend I accomplished the one goal I wanted to do for the holiday season... just to get the tree up... which took help from mom and Stephen. The rest of the house won't be decorated but o-well. I just know I will not feel like packing it all up in January.

It is neat to imagine that this time next year I will have a 10 month old on my hands during the holiday season. I can't wait. It will be so much fun!

It is the time of the year for holiday parties and Stephen & I wish for everyone to have fun and be careful.

0 comments: