Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh! Look I have hands….

I am amazed daily at this little wonder I call my child. She just crested the 3 month mark and I am still speechless at how fast time has flown. She is starting to develop a tiny personality – a few things we’ve noticed are the following.
1- You can tell the difference between a “I’m-really-mad-at-you” cry or a “Hey-lady-I’m-really-hungry” cry.
2 – Discovery of hands. If you can remember we introduced the pacifier early on, well she mainly prefers to have it at night or right after a feeding – otherwise, she is all about her hands. I don’t really care for the fact that she is constantly sticking her hands in her mouth, but apparently that is what they do when they discover their hands.
3 – awareness. If you are talking across the room, she can find you. She will also follow things with her eyes a lot.
4- jibber, jabber – she is starting to talk some, mainly in the morning. If you make the same noises she makes back at her she will “engage” you in conversation. so sweet!!
5 – Laughing – occasionally you will hear her laugh out loud. It weird how a laugh is different than a “coo”

0 comments: