Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 month pictures

It has always been very important to Stephen & I to be able to have professional pictures of Stella's first year. We have had several friends do this and we always thought how cool it was to see the progression of change from 3 months to 6, 9 and 12 months.

This was also my first Mother's Day present from Stephen!! (Guess what his Father's Day present is? HA!) Thank you honey!

We had her pictures taken last Wed. (22nd) night at my parents house. Stella did absolutely wonderful! Here is one of the photographer's (Sarah Bussey) favorites.



Sarah & I have mutual friends and she has done some professional work for me. I could not wait to get her out to photograph my angel. She does such a great job - a true artist in my opinion. Her website is www.sarahbusseyphotography.com

To see more, click here.

0 comments: