Tuesday, November 20, 2007

VACATION

We had a wonderful vacation visiting my dad and step-mom. We didn't get to go island hopping which was a HUGE bummer b/c of some incompetent boat mechanics at the marina.

However, some good friends of ours, Robyn & Ethan, rent villas for a living and they let us stay in one for a few nights. The name of the group of villas is called The Villa Madeline. If you would like to rent one for your next vacation, let me know and I can contact them, in the mean time I am going to try to find their website so I can link it here. It was awesome - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, den, full kitchen and a private pool. Very romantic.

Here are some pictures.


(L) Stephen looking for baby sharks. (R) Robin, Deborah & me on the boat at Buck Island.


Out in the town shopping.









Us being tourists - at the eastern most point of the United States of America. Behind us is a sun dial that was built in 2000 for the millenium.



THE VILLA!

0 comments: